-->

Brief Article Teaches You The Ins and Outs of Animation 3d Tutorial And What You Should Do Today


Subject to change. Some deals may expire quickly. Um, so I thought that that would be kind of a good way of showing you guys something that, um, you may not think to use after effects in, in this way. He assigns each light source different attributes, showing us the effect that things like color temperature, distance, image texture, softness, and intensity have on the appearance of your final product. So we have to start thinking, and again, this happens so often in my tutorials, but we have to think about math a little bit. The middle of that cube is actually going to be 250 by 250 by 250. So we're starting to get into some funky math here on top of that, the default position of an object and after effects, it is not zeroed out the way it is in cinema 4d or any 3d app. All this does is it just makes the math easier for me. But you know, this example here, I thought it would be kind of appropriate because it it's a look that it's just easier to do an after effects. Um, this little axes over here, if you don't see those, the way you add those, as you come down here to your guide options and you click that and you turn on 3d reference axes, and that can make it easier sometimes if you're kind of confused and you're not sure, you know, if you want to move side six kind of this way, um, and you're using your position sliders here, if you're not sure which way is X and Z and why this just kind of makes it easier for you to see, right. 

Adding Maya to your toolset will certainly make you a valuable member of any creative team. The position of those layers will now be zeroed out. Oh, okay. I know this needs to be 500. So now I know which one to change. Um, I need to push this back to 500 or sorry, negative 500. And this one needs to go back to 500. Um, and the good thing is, you know, I saw that I had done it wrong, but it was easy to fix because all I have to worry about is one number per layer, because I have them parented to the Snell. So if I want to move it in Z, this gives me a good reference. Um, and this, this actually might be a good, a good place to, uh, use the camera tool and kind of move the camera around so I can see. I'm sure there's a million tutorials out there that show you how to do this, but I'm going to show you how to put together a 3d cube, a really quick and easy way.

And it'll go like this, and I'm going to see negative 90, and then I'm going to move it. Right. And I know that because it's going to be a 500, this needs to be negative 500. And I can see that I've, uh, I've actually put these two sides in the wrong spot. Uh, it's zeroed out according to the composition space, which you can see 9 65, 40 0, right on XYZ. I'm actually pulling the Z axis, uh, this blue arrow of this layer, but it's not moving in Z, uh, in terms of its position, right? If I look at the position of this layer, it's moving on. He demystifies the program without losing us for a single moment, making it all look easy. Receive the best connected with all possible worlds with One software program - It brings together the actual Industrial electric power for 3d images Studios Potential and Animation Results of Maya. In the options window that pops up, select the Threshold value as small as possible. First we'll start with a simple animation of a small model. So what I'm going to show you guys is a really simple trick to, uh, you know, kind of get a nice 3d object that you can use inside of after effects using all native after effects stuff, you know, no fancy plugins, no elements, um, no plexus, nothing like that.

And I'm going to show you a super fast trick. Um, each of these sides is 500 by 500. So what that means is the cube, the dimensions of this cube are going to be 500, you know, this way, 500 this way, and 500 deep this way. Um, and then I'm gonna duplicate it. I'm gonna change the color of this. And, and this is, it's very easy to look at now, zero zero minus 2 50 0 0 2 50. Uh, let's say that the next two sides are going to be the left and the right. Okay. So now the front of this cube is going to be minus two 50. The back of the cube is going to be two 50. Okay. And now this is one thing that can kind of get confusing. So the Knoll is kind of the key to this whole thing.

 

LihatTutupKomentar